- 50 percent of the world's population uses email
- 59 percent of marketing emails influence the purchase decisions of consumers
- 50 percent of consumers buy from marketing emails at least once per month
- 87 percent of B2B organizations use email to distribute their content
- 90 percent of B2B organizations rely on email engagement to measure content performance
- 14.8 percent of all emails go missing or are caught by email filters
- Email has an ROI of 4400 percent: Every $1 spent on email has the potential to return $44 of income.
This post is brought to you by 123 eGuides, publisher of authoritative, affordable guides to help small businesses get the most from your marketing. Now available: The updated, revised Third Edition of the popular eGuide, Branding 123, that details a 3-part system for how small marketers can build a breakthrough brand. Included in the Third Edition are profiles of 5 small brands that grew up using techniques similar to those outlined in Branding 123. Read more about this eGuide here.