The coronavirus pandemic is affecting the way marketers communicate as well as their marketing plans in significant ways. MarketingProfs reports on recent research conducted by LinkedIn and Vision Critical with 452 U.S. marketers. Here are some key findings:
- 56 percent of respondents say they have increased their usage of social media content
- 53 percent of respondents have increased their thought leadership
- 47 percent of respondents indicate their content has become more emotional in nature
- 67 percent of respondents have increased their use of webinars
- 43 percent of respondents have targeted audiences whose needs changed because of COVID-19.
This post is brought to you by 123eGuides.com. 123 eGuides are a series of authoritative guides about branding, marketing and small business published exclusively in electronic format to provide maximum value at minimum cost.
For the month of July only, all eGuides are on sale for half price. Further details about this sale are available here.