According to consulting firm McKinsey, the COVID-19 pandemic has changed consumer behavior in at least six important ways:
- Shopping: Catching up to the great digital migration to expand digital borders
- E-services: New 'service platforms' to help consumers take care of business
- Home: Finding a spot in the new 'command central' for all activities
- Community: Localizing the experiences
- Trust: Creating a space for health and affordability
- Purpose: Holding brands to higher standards.
McKinsey say marketers need to "modernize and reimagine their playbooks" if they are to "succeed in COVID-19-altered markets."
Read more about each of the above six consumer behavior changes here: https://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/marketing-and-sales/our-insights/reimagining-marketing-in-the-next-normal?
This post is brought to you by 123eGuides.com. 123 eGuides are a series of authoritative guides about branding, marketing and small business published exclusively in electronic format to provide maximum value at minimum cost.
For the month of July only, all eGuides are on sale for half price. Further details about this sale are available here.