- Use social listening - More than one-third of launch leaders use social listening data to help guide their product launch strategy.
- Use authentic messaging that evokes emotions - Almost half of launch leaders indicate that their messaging or campaign was seen as authentic by the target audience.
- Focus on a specific audience - More than half of launch leaders target a specific audience with their product launch rather than trying to reach a broader audience.
- Make a splash early on - Launch leaders invest the largest part of their media budget in the prelaunch period and the launch date.
- Tweak and test - Launch leaders keep an active eye on what's happening in their campaign using real-time data, adjusting their strategy quickly as needed.
This post is brought to you by 123eGuides.com. 123 eGuides are a series of authoritative guides about branding, marketing and small business published exclusively in electronic format to provide maximum value at minimum cost.