Marketing innovation is proceeding at a blistering pace, particularly when it comes to digital marketing. This requires marketers to keep up with modern demands. Consulting firm McKinsey shares six "governing considerations to modernize marketing" that could help organizations' marketing function excel:
- How to centralize guidance and oversight
- How to bring together marketing and IT (heart and brain)
- How to build collaboration and agility
- How to reinvent HR to meet talent demands
- How to build flexibility into resource planning
- How to make cultural change a continuous task.
According to McKinsey, "Modernizing marketing is a process that relies on multiple factors for success. Only by understanding what these are and by focusing on how to address them can marketers hope to get real value from digital."
This post is brought to you by 123eGuides.com. 123 eGuides are a series of authoritative guides about branding, marketing and small business published exclusively in electronic format to provide maximum value at minimum cost.