Common mistakes in marketing are... all too common. They can be campaign killers, especially if they are made unwittingly. One of the more obvious places mistakes can be made is email marketing. Email continues to be very effective as a marketing medium, but it must be used properly.
Writing for MarketingProfs, Erika Taylor Montgomery identifies thirteen specific email marketing mistakes that you should avoid. Among them are:
- Not making use of personalization
- Not taking the time to segment your email list
- Not taking full advantage of automated emails
- Failing to review analytics
- Overlooking mobile email users
- Ineffective email subject lines
- Overdoing it on sales language.
For more about the above seven email marketing mistakes, as well as learning about the other six mistakes, read Erika's informative article (free sign-up required): https://www.marketingprofs.com/articles/2018/40171/13-common-email-marketing-mistakes-to-avoid?
This post is brought to you by 123eGuides.com. 123 eGuides are a series of authoritative guides about branding, marketing and small business published exclusively in electronic format to provide maximum value at minimum cost.