Google issued an Economic Impact Report earlier this year that highlighted both small and large businesses and some of the digital marketing tactics they use to be successful. Writing for Think with Google, Ken Wheaton distilled the report into eight key digital marketing lessons that are worthy of consideration for every marketer. The lessons are:
- Find a need and fill it.
- Master the connection between online and offline.
- Make the best use of your data.
- Invest wisely in marketing.
- Be creative in all aspects of your business.
- Video is a marketing necessity.
- Embrace digital change.
- Grow your local business globally.
Read the article for further details about each of the above important lessons: https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/marketing-resources/omnichannel/economic-impact-report/?
This post is brought to you by 123eGuides.com. 123 eGuides are a series of authoritative guides about branding, marketing and small business published exclusively in electronic format to provide maximum value at minimum cost.