Most every business uses social media marketing nowadays, but do they use it effectively? Writing for MarTech Advisor, Neel Sinha, founder of MyLink, a link shortener and URL management solution, addresses five common mistakes to avoid next year. They are:
- Undefined goals and targeting the wrong audience.
- Multiple profiles, over-promotion, wrong reaction.
- Not putting a right strategy in place.
- Automated link posting and not tracking analytics.
- Not investing in video and neglecting paid advertising.
Sinha explains all of these in further detail in his informative article, which you can find here:
This post is brought to you by 123eGuides.com. 123 eGuides are a series of authoritative guides about branding, marketing and small business published exclusively in electronic format to provide maximum value at minimum cost.