Here are some of the highlights from the report:
- Almost half (46%) of consumers say they are comfortable with a home device ordering things on their behalf without behalf, while over a third (35%) says this makes them feel uncomfortable. Half (50%) say they prefer fixed limits on how much a connected device can spend on their behalf.
- Half of consumers (49%) say the convenience of smart devices has added to their quality of life.
- Almost three quarters (72%) agreed that they had concerns that smart device manufacturers might share their data. A full three quarters (75%) are worried about a connected device being hacked.
- 41% of consumers see value in chatbots or personal assistants that can automatically book travel tickets.
- Only 13% of consumers are comfortable with devices using their location to deliver personalized advertising.
You can get a copy of the complete report by clicking on the download link here (PDF):
This post is brought to you by 123eGuides.com. 123 eGuides are a series of authoritative guides about branding, marketing and small business published exclusively in electronic format to provide maximum value at minimum cost.