Perhaps one of the most compelling questions you can ask yourself as a marketer this year is, "Are you asking the right questions about marketing?" It is easy to get caught up in day-to-day fire drills, so much so you sometimes can't see the forest for the trees. That's why this timely article from Think with Google should be fodder for the attentive marketer, because it discusses "5 Questions Marketers Should Ask in 2017."
These are the questions... refer to the article for helpful explanations:
- Am I focused on the right metrics for a mobile-first world?
- Do my media plans allow me to react in real time to how my customers are acting and feeling?
- Do I have a portfolio of assets that appeal to both the immediate and longer-term needs of my customers?
- Am I planning for the blurring lines of TV and online video?
- Is my organization building for the mobile screen first?
And any questions you have about marketing are likely to be answered quickly in our collection of 123 eGuides. You'll find authoritative information about branding, generating and qualifying sales leads, launching products, conducting low cost marketing, and more -- all in easy-to-read formats for just $2.99 each. Go here for a list of available eGuides.