- A blog is a messaging platform that you completely control, so you can say exactly what you want when you want. You can also use a blog to encourage feedback and interaction with customers and prospects.
- Search engines like blogs for their fresh, relevant content and frequency of publication, so a blog can help drive up website rankings.
- A blog post can easily and automatically be linked as a feed to such social media networks as Facebook and Twitter, so the blog content becomes relevant to your fans and followers.
- Promoting a blog to a target audience can help build a valuable subscriber list, which you can then use to further promote your brand.
- Publishing a blog can position you as a thought leader in a particular area, which adds to your credibility and further enhances your brand's image.
If you're a B2B marketer, read more about the benefits of blogging in this article from HubSpot.