One of the hottest marketing mediums last year remains sizzling this year. Now that mobile devices have largely broken the download barrier, video is the new darling of marketers. A survey conducted by Wyzowl in late 2016 reveals some compelling data points about video marketing, such as:
- 83% of businesses believe that video gives them a good ROI.
- 97% of businesses said that their explainer video has helped increase user understanding of their product or service.
- 91% of consumers have watched an explainer video to learn about a product or service.
- 78% of businesses that have used Facebook Live, said it was an effective marketing tool.
- 95% of consumers believe that a video should be less than 2 minutes long.
If you aren't using video as part of your marketing media mix, you could be missing a critical component. For more about video as a marketing medium, get a copy of Wyzowl's "State of Video Marketing" report here: https://info.wyzowl.com/state-of-video-marketing-2017-report